fashion. love. rubbish

Saturday, April 10

all for you

I have seriously never had so much fun in my life then when i trained as a nurse at RPA hospital in sydney. I honestly love my job sooo much! Its hard i wont lie, physically, and emotionally, but everyday i come to work i have so much fun!

RPA Sydney is an AMAZING place to work. I've made friends i know i'll keep for life, and everywhere else i go i know i will too. we can all be totally different ppl, but we all get along so well and take care of each other because we all have one thing in common. We're here for the people xxx

Here is SYDNEY RPA nursing staff strutting their very sexy stuff for 2009 Mardi Gras. Can't wait for the next one!





 This post is dedicated to all allied health staff and the incredible work they do. And all my rainbow friends!
yeeeeoooooowww!Ah. i love my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment