fashion. love. rubbish

Monday, May 3

pillowsaricdoonafanbedwater

Last night was biiig. you know those nights where you probably spend too long at home getting silly and all of a sudden you're out and things get whooooah. i pretty much got nooo sleep last night. loose. And i have to start my 10hr graveyard shift in 40mins. ouch. im lying here in bed and seriously feel as though i could melt right into the mattress. the only thing stopping me from running away from work, is the thought of my 3 amazing days off(and the fact i probably need my job to pay my credit card bills, eek). i seriously dont think ill leave my bed tomorrow. aric might be coming up. hope he doesn't mind a little snoring. (total payback though)  xxx




LEGS. dont have them. and i want them dammit. x


2 comments:

  1. ahahahh hope you had fun last night
    and I really like those shorts
    very american

    marley mumbles

    ReplyDelete