fashion. love. rubbish

Saturday, March 27

red sex & grease

free bacardi express tickets?

YEOW BABY!

hellooo Miami Horror, Cassette Kids, Art vs Science, Yves Klien Blue and LA ROUX

Last act, she set the place on fire with her amazing vocals. was loving some of her slower songs, her voice is just red sex
got a little photo booth happy in between bacardi n cranberries  
and i took a nice greasy souvenir home with me courtesy of the sounds van out back haha. 

            

           
           

              

                  

              
"Love, love hides in a smoky light
And I can never find the truth
Boy, your touches leave me mystified
And I wish I could believe in you
 
Yes it's all false love and affection
You don't want me, You just like the attention"
- people just went so crazy to this song, i love it! - 

No comments:

Post a Comment