fashion. love. rubbish

Wednesday, March 17

life mind




Its one of those days. A blank mind. A blank mind thats crazy with thought. It doesnt make sense i know, but neither do the things floating around in my head. There's a million things in there, floating in an empty white space. Waiting for something. A solution. A repercussion. A regret. A memorable moment. A butterfly. A nervous feeling. Answers. Clarity. But its all just floating around, the worries mixed in with the content, the perfect present mixed in with questions about the future. Not one thought is being processed properly. I think this is what happens when u have a little bit of everything in ur life atm. Something new, something old. Love and like. Regret and excitment. Worries and clarity. Happiness. And, as always, wants and needs. Im still lying in bed now...work will be a nice distraction. Tonight when i sleep, i think my mind will still be full. But hopefully the blank white space has all my ideas settled on the ground, where i can pick them up and play with them one by one.

p.s a virgin blogger, my friends have finally convinced me to give up my diary. love you guys xx

1 comment: